Vetrerie Di Empoli
Vetrerie di Empoli was founded in 1938 in Empoli, Tuscany, hence its acronym VdE 1938. Initially VdE 1938 produced the characteristic green glass typical of the area, over time, it began to make increasingly sophisticated products.
The Parentini family, proprietors of the Vetrerie, operate the shop at via Montenapoleone in Milan, an international point of reference for those who dedicate attention to the art of table settings. Today Vetrerie di Empoli has established an enviable reputation in the “luxury” sector, thanks to the refinement of its highly artisanal collections, featuring both classic and contemporary design.